My lovely friend Desi, from Oliva Carolyn (go check out her blog!)nominated for this Beautiful Blogger award. Desi is a dear friend and her daughter, Liv, is just a few day younger than Arianna. That being said, we have spent our fair share of Friday nights chatting on Skype about the newest phases that our adorable daughters are going through :)
With this award I'm supposed to do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.
Here are 7 things about me...I will let you decide whether they are interesting or not :)
1. I was born in Washington state and raised in California, then Illinois.
2. I met Jeremy, my fiance (and Arianna's Daddy) in the DORMS :)
3. Jeremy proposed at 5 AM the morning of my (first) baby shower. It was so cute and such a shock!
4. Ever since the first day of Arianna's life, I found myself thinking about how excited I was for the second baby(weird, I know). I still think about this all the time and I really looking forward to the next one :)
5. I am a teacher for Early Head Start. The teacher title is kind of misleading in my opinion, I am more like a caseworkerfor families with children ages 0-3. I have 7 families that I do weekly home visits with, and I like my job, a lot.
6. I double majored. I have a degrees in Early Childhood Development and Psychology. If I ever went back to school, I woud love to be on OB nurse. I love babies and the whole birthing experience. I am horrible and science and math, so if I couldn't do this, I would get my Master's in Social Work.
7. I am an only child. Most people tell me that they "knew" this right away, after a single conversation with me. Not sure if that's a good thing or not..lol
Here are some blogs I love...Some are friends and some are random people, whose lives I like to read about :) Either way, I check all of these on a daily basis. And I'm only doing 6 :)



No comments:
Post a Comment