The bows were really easy, I learned how to make one of the bows on here. I got the idea from Desi :)
I also used another website but I was on a different computer and I can't remember the website. I will try to post it later!
We are a family of 4, recently transplanted from Marquette, Mi to good ol' Wisconsin. I stay home with Arianna (3) and Brady (1). This blog was started as a way to keep family and friends updated with our busy little life!
5 comments:
oohh cute! How did you make them?
you're one cool mama Ari's the best dressed in town!!!
They look awesome krysta!
we're talking about them on skype right now, but I thought I'd tell you again :).
Oh, and I'll look at the teething tablets and get back to you. They're upstairs and I'm downstairs and lazy....
Thanks guys!
Francis, I posted a link that will take you to a little tutorial on how to make them :)
Thank you, I will try to make some! Ill let you know how they turn out.
Post a Comment