Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BYE BYE!

Arianna waves bye-bye now!! We practiced for a week or so, with me in a cutesy voice going, "say bye-bye Ari", as I wave her arm for her. Now, she does it on cue, on demand, when we say bye-bye. I thought it was coincidental at first, but after making her do it so many times and realizing that it's the only time she waves her arm like that, I am positive that she is really doing it when we say bye-bye to her. It is sooo cute and I am proud of her, I feel like it's the first thing she has "learned" to do. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head. Anyway, I can't find my camera but as soon as I do, I will get a video! She has done it over Skype for Grandma and Grandpa and pretty much does it anytime I ask her to. Yay, so cute!! Oh, and her hair is growing like a weed, I swear she has more and more each day!

Here are a few low-quality cell phone pics since I have a missing camera. Enjoy :)


3 comments:

Francis said...

aww that is great!! I keep trying to teach Kayla to do it, but she wont.. instead she just started sqeeling really really loud!!! LOL

Shannon said...

I'm jealous! I keep working with GG, but she hasn't gotten it quite yet...

Krysta said...

Thanks guys :) If only she wasn't so stubborn about crawling. She won't stay on her belly for more than 5 seconds!!