Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st Already??!!

So...it's been quite a while!  I have been working, enjoying time with my family and being lazy!  I don't have some wonderful excuse for not blogging, haha!  I will fill you in on the past few weeks of my life though!

The week before Thanksgiving Arianna and I flew to Chicago to surprise my Stepdad for his 50th Birthday!  Arianna and I hopped on a plane and we were picked up at O'Hare by my Mom.  We then had Arianna walk into Papa's office with a balloon to surprise him.  He had NO idea!!! It was adorable and made his day :)  The next day, Saturday, we had a surprise 50th Birthday party for him with lots of yummy catered food and good drinks at the house.  We spent the following days relaxing and shopping!

Wednesday, the four of us headed back to Marquette, which is a 6-7 hour drive north.  I was a little worried about the car ride, but Arianna played games and watched Elmo on my Mom's iPad for almost the entire trip!! She slept the last two hours and it was wonderful!

Thursday Jeremy and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house! Our first one!  He did most of the cooking and I socialized, haha!   It was nothing huge, 9 people including Arianna.  I would say it was the perfect day!  Hopefully it will be the first of many Thanksgivings that Jeremy and I host as husband and wife :)

My Mom and Paul left Saturday to drive back to Chicago and Sunday was my birthday and also the Christmas party for the nightclub/restaurant that Jeremy is a chef/manager at.  We watched some football (GO BEARS!!!!) and then headed to the party where we ate, danced and had a few drinks.  Arianna came with us and was quite the little social butterfly.  She danced for a good hour straight and was exhausted when we got home.

And lastly, Arianna is 16 months old!! I swear she learns something new every day!  I cannot even list all of the words she has started saying and our days have been lots of fun!  We played in the snow for the first time and have been going to events at the Childrens's Museum!

Unfortunately, she is battling some sort of tummy bug and has been throwing up for the last 2 days.  Her spirits are high, she just can't keep much down other than Gatorade.  I lost count of how many times I have changed her crib bedding. YUCK.

Happy December Everybody!
At Grandpa Paul's office
Arianna and my best friend, ToniAnn
Big girl...
I have a slight obsession with Baby Gap...
Blurry Thanksgiving picture.
Our little family 
Heading outside on a chilly Marquette morning!
Arianna was NOT a big 
fan of her snowsuit that day...

Thanksgiving 2009
Thanksgiving 2010

No comments: