Arianna and I made gingerbread houses last night. I wasn't sure how it was going to go...mainly because well, she is 16 months old. Hah. We ended up having a BLAST. Once I showed her that candy sticks to the white frosting, she got the hang out it. She tasted one M&M, a few sour patch kids and a little bit of frosting. That was really about it. I kind of expected her to chow down to the point of having a bellyache! So, as some of you might know, I am no Betty Crocker. I wasn't about to attempt to make "actual" gingerbread, haha. We used an empty orange juice carton and graham crackers. I suggest that you all try this if you have toddlers and don't like to bake! It was actually very simple and we had lots of fun! See for yourself :)
Hmmmm.....
Licking a Sour Patch Kid!
My little artist, very hard at work
Tadaaa
She was concentrating so hard the whole time
2 comments:
looks so awesome and fun! i can't wait to have a little guy to do crafty things with me all the time :)
That was a great idea Krysta! I don't think Liv would be as well behaved during the whole process though haha. I am going to have to try it though. If not this year, next.
Post a Comment