Arianna has been going to the same daycare center since she was 4 months old. We call it her "school". A few weeks ago, we were informed that school pictures were coming up, even for toddlers. So, we decided to participate. Picture Day happened to be on a Wednesday (Jeremy's only day off, the one day a week that Ari doesn't go to daycare) and Arianna was scheduled to have hers taken at 8:30 A.M. There was no way I could sneak out of work that day, so I got her ready at 7:30, (this is the child who doesn't usually wake up until at least 9) and told Jeremy, "Do NOT get her clothes dirty or let her hairbow move even an INCH until those pictures are over. Oh, and do anything and everything in your power to get her to smile, mmkthanks :)) So here is the result!
I am pretty pleased! I guess it could be a lot worse! Good job Daddy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment