Friday, December 31, 2010

Our 2010

So I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon and do a 2010 in pictures post!


January


We started swim lessons at the YMCA! So fun!!

I began making all of Ari's baby food!


February


We started solids!!
This was the first tiem I put her in a cart (not in her baby seat)

BabyLegs finally started to fit on Arianna's skinny leggies!

March


We had a photoshoot! 



April


Arianna's first Easter! Grandma Patty and Grandpa Paul came to Marquette to see us! 


May


We took our first plane ride for a trip to Chicago
June

Stood in a dear friend's wedding!

We had our first of many playdates with Mr.Mason!
July


We celebrated Arianna's first year of life with a frog-themed (her favorite) birthday party at Grandma Lynn's!  


August

We got married!!!


September

Jeremy and I went on our honeymoon to Montego Bay, Jamaica! 

Arianna went to her first NMU football game!

November


We hosted our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife!

We flew home to Chicago and celebrated Grandpa Paul's 50th!

We spend a lot of time at the Children's Museum with Mason an his Mommy, Leah.  
We played outside a lot and enjoyed exploring our new neighborhood!

 December

We got to spend Christmas with both sides of our family, and Arianna got a play kitchen that she LOVES! 
We went for our final check-up at the ENT specialist and we are finally ear infection free!
We made gingerbread houses for the first time!

2 comments:

Care said...

Wow, what a huge year for you guys!! That honeymoon looked amazing. Oh and based on your comment, congrats!! :)

Krysta said...

Thanks! The honeymoon was amazing, I would love to be on a tropical vacation right about now!