Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!

Arianna has some news for you guys!  Since she doesn't love to cooperate, I will give you four photos to try to figure it out! 






Get it!? We're having a baby!! It's still really early, but I couldn't keep it a secret any longer!  If you know me on facebook, please don't say anything!  Our family and close friends know.  According the the Dr., we are around 7 weeks and our due date is August 21, 2011.  Very strange, that was Arianna's due date two years ago!  I also found out on the same day as I did two years ago that I was pregnant!  We are thrilled at the thought of having two kiddos and also having a newborn in the house again!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Yay!! Congratulations, Krysta!! :) How exciting!

Krista said...

Congratulations! You guys must be so excited! Crazy that your new baby has the same due date!

Desi said...

Congrats Krysta!

Joan said...

YAY!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!! woohoooo to being pregnant! haha. congrats you guys :)