Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I will just complain a little more...Oh, and a survey!

Life has been so busy lately.  Between all of Arianna's appointments concerning her neck, a sick dog and a very sick husband, now of all things, Arianna is sick.  She has had a 102 degree fever for the past two days and she threw up everywhere tonight.  Ugh.  We have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow at 9, hopefully we get some answers.  I could use a week or two without a sick pet, husband or child.  Really, it would be great. 

In other news, we have a baby appointment on Friday, woo hoo! I can't believe it has been 4 weeks already! I guess I'll do a little pregnancy survey :)

*How far along?: 16 weeks 3 days

*Total weight gain: 4 lbs

*How big is baby?: my 'Pregnancy Assistant' App on my phone says 17 cm from head to toe!


*Maternity clothes?: yes.  all pants, some shirts. 


*Sleep?: Not great, been tossing and turning all night, every night.  Could be due to all of the stress factors in our life right now though...
*Best moment this week?: Pretty sure I can feel little peanut moving around in my belleh!


*Movement?: see above!


*Food cravings?: Our local (seasonal) ice cream shop opened up already! I want a strawberry banana smoothie!! Oh and mango and laffy taffy :)

*Labor signs?: ummm NO


*Belly button in or out?: in


*What I miss: Margaritas.  Wine. 

*What I'm looking forward to: Our appointment this Friday.  We will probably get our slip to go down to the lab and find out what we are having!!

here are a few pictures of my little nugget



2 comments:

Krista said...

Ughhh that stinks. Sorry everyone has been sick. Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Desi said...

You've had a rough month, thats for sure. I hope everyone starts feeling better and I'm so sorry about Josie. Losing a pet is hard. I hope that your appointment brightens your week a bit :).