Well, it's time for a montly post again. Since I have nothing else to blog about, I figured I could do a Brady update!
19 months and..
-19 lbs. 8 oz.---- 40%
-27 inches----20%
Still a little dude :)
-crawling like a madman
-pulling up on everything and anything, usually lets go with one arm, if not both
-still a Mama's boy but is getting MUCH better. Let Daddy rock him to sleep a few times recently!
-still not a great eater of solids
-nursing a number of times a day
-getting up once a night
-sleeping about 12 hours a night with 2 naps during the day
-idolizes his big sister and loves when she lets him in her playroom
-loves to swing on our swingset
-doesn't love sitting on pokey grass
-doesn't cry when I leave him at drop-in daycare at the gym anymore!
In other news, I'm signing up for a half marathon. My first ever! It's in September and I'm SUPER excited!
Also, Arianna's dance teacher told me I could sign her up for the 3-4 year old class even though she is still 2. So, in a few weeks we will be starting 3 year old swim class and big girls dance class. Aw. Also, I had a little talk with her the other day about the swim class I was signing her up for and I mentioned that Mommy and Daddy won't be going in the water with her anymore, so she has to be a good listener to the teacher and be safe in the pool. She goes, " That's ok. I don't need Mommy and Daddy to go in the pool with me anymore, I'm a big girl now". Tear :(
I would post some pictures but I am too lazy to upload them and most of you are friends with me on facebook/instagram/twitter, so you've probably already seen them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
how does 9 months go by so fast!! and crawling and pulling up already? not ready for that!
I know! It makes me sad!
Post a Comment