Thursday, May 31, 2012

weight loss progress

Well, some of you may remember this post.  It was me complaining about how hard it was to shake the baby weight after baby numero dos.  I'm happy to say that I am at my wedding weight! Now, my wedding weight isn't exactly idea, haha.  I had a few longering pounds left on my from when I had Ari, but I have lost 60 pounds since having Brady! I'm not positive of how much I gained, because I stopped looking at the scale after a while (for real).  It was at least 50.  I have been working my booty off by going to the gym at least 5 days a week.  I am running a 10k next weekend (eek!) and doing a 5k obstacle course in Chicago on June 30th.  The biggest news of all is that I signed up for a half-marathon in September! 13.1 miles is what I will be running that day.  I am actually not too worried.  My long run as of right now is 9 miles, so I have some work to do but not too much.  I have gotten rid of a ton of my clothes and can honestly say that I will never EVER be that big again in my life!! I know I was pregnant, but YIKES.  I don't have a ton of pictures of me when I was at my biggest (duh) so this was the best photo documentation I could do.  Even look at the picture of me in my blog header..yuck.


This one actually shows my face, haha! (Momma and Me)


 

5 comments:

Care said...

WOW WOW WOW!! You look AMAZING. You should be so proud. Seriously, you rocked it. Good luck with the 10K and the half in September!

Krista said...

Go you! You look great! You're inspiring!

Francis said...

you look great!

Krysta said...

Thank you guys!!

Tiffany Collins said...

You look amazing!!! Good work!!!