Tuesday, May 5, 2009
24 weeks 4 days
Hi everyone! Our appointment last week with Dr. Gentoft went well. We heard Arianna's heartbeat which is always nice. We also found out that we get to have a 30 week ultrasound done and we are very excited about being able to see our baby girl again before she is born :) It is scheduled for June 12th, my Mom's birthday! I also received all the stuff for my glucose test which is done around 28 weeks to test for gestational diabetes. I have to drink a whole bunch of sugary orange liquid and then have my blood drawn. We had a very busy weekend with Jeremy's graduation lots of family in town. It was wonderful to see everyone and we both really enjoyed the weekend. Thank you to everyone who brought up baby gifts for us :) For those of you who are asking me what we need for the baby...I have updated the registries at Target.com and BabiesRUs.com to include the things that we are really going to need for baby Arianna. Speaking of her, she kicks me all the time now. Jeremy has felt her kick a number of times and it is still exciting for us everytime that she does it! I am getting really excited for my baby shower's, especially since I get to see old friends that I don't get to see very often. I have a few friends who are coming to both showers, in Marquette and Illinois. I am so lucky =) Jeremy and I are moving this week, which is why I haven't put up 24 week pictures yet. It might have to wait until 25 weeks. Our new apartment is tiny, but everything in it is pretty much brand new and we love it. It is really close to the Marquette City bike/walking path and it also backs up to a wooded area that has walking trails in it. It should work out nicely for our little family. Hope you all have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment