25 weeks 2 days..It's getting BIG! No stretch marks yet :)
He loves me!
Here are some new pictures. Don't mind my mismatched clothes, we just moved and all of my clothes are still packed in boxes. I can't find anything!! I don't know what I would do without Jeremy, poor guy had to pretty much move a whole house by himself because he didn't want me lifting anything. I should also mention that he surprised me with beautiful red roses today. Thanks babe :) Anyway, we are all moved in to our new place and we love it. We have already been using the bike path at least once a day to take long walks with the dogs and they love it. I am very excited for this week because my Mom, Erin, Desi, ToniAnn and her Mom, Grace are all coming to town for my first baby shower here in Marquette. It should be fun and I am looking forward to seeing people that I haven't seen in a while. Kipper will be in town for it too, with her wedding being just one week after my shower, I am so glad she has the time to come =) Yes, I will be standing her wedding in 2 weeks, woo hoo!!


1 comment:
Hey we helped move Jeremy. So he wasnt alone totally. And we enjoyed every bit of it. The apartment is "cute". Love ya guys from Jeremys mom
Post a Comment