How far along?: 26 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: more than enough
How much does baby weigh?: somewhere around 2 pounds I beleive
Maternity clothes?: Yes... I am already sick of them
Stretch marks?: Nope!! I have been drinking TONS of water!
Sleep?: I hardly ever get a full nights sleep..I miss it.
Best moment this week?: Oh well my baby shower was awesome but I would have to say the best moment of my week was when Jeremy proposed :)
Movement?: TONS!! I need to take a video of her making my belly move. Jeremy laid his head on my belly yesterday and she kicked him in the side of the head like 9 times, I don't think she liked it haha.
Food cravings?: Last week was oatmeal pies..and Velveeta shells..and rasperries
Labor signs?: No.
Belly button in or out?: Barely in.
What I miss: umm all my cute summer clothes that don't fit me..and margaritas
What I'm looking forward to: My Chicago baby shower, it should be fun and my mom has been planning it and I don't know anything about it so it will all be a surprise to me! I am also looking forward to our 30 weeks ultrasound June 12th. Oh yeah, and Jennifer's high school graduation :)
Milestone: We signed up for birthing classes! Yay. I also signed up for a breastfeeding class and while I am at that, Jeremy and the other Dad's go to a Daddy class where they learn about what to do with a newborn baby!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment