
Mandi took this picture of my ring...it is absolutely beautiful!!
My shower was wonderful and Arianna got so many of the things she needed! I need to take some pictures of all her cute things she got a post them on here...I'll try to do it this weekend :) Mom and Mandi, thank you for throwing me such a nice shower! Thank you to everyone else who helped too. Also, a HUGE thanks to all the friends and family who were so generous and thoughtful with all of the presents for baby Arianna! She is a lucky little girl to have so many people in her life that care :)


2 comments:
Krysta it was a fun shower, AND your ring is indeed gorgeous! Next week is the Chicago shower, I can't wait! Love you guys, Mom/Patty/Gramma
You are more than welcome!! Love you bear and cant wait to see Arianna. Im so happy to be one of your bridesmaids!! Love Mandi
Post a Comment