Monday, March 1, 2010
BabyLegs!! (2 posts in 1 day!?)
I used to go here, at least once a week. BabyLegs are not only adorable, but they are practical!! And they make diaper changes super easy. But, one can only afford so many pairs of $12 legwarmers for their child. I was PUMPED when I stumbled upon this Everything Your Mama Made webiste. It is a tutorial with step-by-step instructions (including pictures) explaining how to make your own legwarmers for babies. It seemed really easy and you could do it by hand or with a sewing machine. I picked out a few pairs of socks and Grandma Lynn took them home to make for us! They turned out really cute, I LOVE them! One lady wrote in and said she made 6 pairs in under 30 mins! Here are some pictures from my phone!
Labels:
7 months,
baby legs,
crafty mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment