Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I DID IT!!
Well, after many hours of researching and debating, we have decided to make the switch to cloth diapers. There is so much info out there that it is overwhelming in a sense. We placed the order Saturday night and they should be here this week. To reinforce my decision, we have had a horrible bout with diaper rash this week that still hasn't gone away and we have also been having blowouts at least once a day. Jeremy is OK, with the decision. He stated, " I don't know Krysta, it'd be like me shitting myself and then wearing the underwear over and over again. Usually I throw them away if something like that happens". LOL. He said that I will have to "sell" him on the diapers and educate him about them once they come. Thank goodness he is pretty easygoing and I didn't have to do too much convincing. I feel like I made a huge decision and I am actually pretty excited about it. Not to mention, this makes me feel like we are doing 'our part' to help save the Earth, haha. Really though. I mostly ordered the all-in-one style diapers, which are Dad and daycare friendly. It is pretty much like a disposable, but cloth. I also ordered some of the old school kind of diapers, "prefolds" with some cute covers to go over them. I couldn't forget the wetbags and an antimicorobial diaper pail liner. I will make sure to let you all know how this goes!! Oh, and here are some pictures of Ari playing with her buddy from daycare, Mason. I work with his Mommy so these pictures were taken at our main office in Marquette, they played with a tube of lipgloss while all of our coworkers oohed and ahhed over how cute they were :)
Labels:
8 months,
cloth dipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment