Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Where Has Time Gone?
I was thinking about this on my way to work yesterday and decided to blog about it. First of all, I can't believe I have an (almost) 8 month old. WOW! That's crazy. I think it hit home when Desi and I were chatting/websurfing/shopping online via Skype over the weekend. We thought that I might have already bought the bathing suit that Desi really wanted to get Liv for this summer. False alarm! I know you all were very concerned..haha. But during this dilemma of sorts, I told Desi not to worry and that it wasn't a big deal She noted that it will be a sort of big deal when the girls are 1 year olds, playing on the beach next to eachother in August. Whoa, back up...not that I didn't know Arianna (and Liv) wouldn't be turning 1 this summer, but I just can't seem to fathom it. As I was driving to work and recalling our night of chatting and shopping (kind of) together, I couldn't help but smile. First all the fact that Desi and I were sitting on Skype on a Saturday night..If you knew us a before our babes, you would know that this would have never happened in the past (that being us sitting at home on a weekend, on our computers). Second, we were discussing our babies, feeding, sleeping habits, teething, etc. HAH. 2 years ago, we would have been just getting off work and figuring out what time everyone was meeting back up at the bar we worked at. We would have probably been concerned about who the band was that night, who was going out, and where the after party was...Now, I can honestly say that those college years were some of the best of my life and once in a while I think about how much fun it was and how I would go back in a second. But, truth be told, I wouldn't change my life now for anything. Arianna is amazing, so cute, so much fun, bla bla bla you know how it goes. Things are great! Seriously, I am not even sure if this post made sense in anyone's head except mine, but to sum it up, WOW, time really flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What an adorable little girl! Just found your blog...so cute! My lil' one will be 8 months this Saturday. Totally agree with you, time flies!
Hi Shannon, of course I just had to go check out pictures of your little cutie! I LOVE the St. Patty's Day outfit!! I saw that you have two blogs, are they different? I didn't have too much time to read yet, as I have a fussy, teething baby...
Really just have Webbisodes. I have the other one as mainly a way to test blog designs I've been tinkering with. I've created a few for friends and am working on one for us. Come check us out again soon.
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com
Post a Comment