Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a Boy!!!

We had our big ultrasound Friday and found out that I am cookin' a healthy baby boy! We are excited, Jeremy's reaction was priceless. Seeing how excited he was made me cry..it was so cute. I think I'm in shock still, I was really expecting it to be a girl!! I'll post more about this later this week, but I am too tired right now!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I remember thinking for sure that Farrah was a boy and then when they said it was a girl I had a hard time processing it because in my head the whole time I was thinking boy. Can't picture it any other way now of course.

Krysta said...

Thank you!! I think I will be fine, it's just taking a while to sink in :)

Care said...

Congrats!! That is amazing news. And in response to your comment on my blog... that announcement may be coming soon ;)

Unknown said...

How perfect! A girl and a boy :) I hope our next babe is a girl.
Any name ideas yet??! I have lists already, haha.

Krysta said...

Thank you! I really thought it would be a girl...and had a whole list of girls names, haha. But there is one boys name we both love, after we make sure we are 100%, I'll announce it on here :)