Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen...We have a NAME!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  Life has been pretty uneventful and it has been raining for like a week and it makes me very crabby, haha.  Anyways, Jeremy and I have decided on baby boy's name and it will beeeeee.....

Brady Henry

Brady= a name that we really like...my idea of course :)
Henry= Jeremy's Grandpa's name, and Jeremy's middle name.  Perfect :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Brady was always on my list, but my husband wasn't too keen on it. And Henry is such a nice, classic name. I'm a big fan of "old/classic" names, in case you couldn't tell.
... is it bad that I already have names lists for the next baby? :)

Desi said...

I love the name! I was trying to convince my sister in law to name her baby Henry, because I love it, but it didn't fly.