Our little Brady was 4 months old yesterday. Here is what he is up to:
-sleeping LOTS. 10 hours per night and 2-3 naps per day is his norm. If we put him down at 10 pm, he will sleep in until 8 am, if we put him down at 9, he will sleep in til 7, etc. We are LUCKY. I love getting a full nights sleep! Arianna was still waking up in the middle of the night for a bottle at this point.
-nursing every 3 hours during the day, then going for 10 hours without at night. I really don't mind the every 3 hours, because like I said above, the long stretch at night is amazing.
-smiling and laughing a TON. He is hands down the happiest baby I have ever seen. He gets fussy if he is tired or hungry. When he is tired, I get his blanket and his NUK and he nestles into my arms and falls right to sleep.
-he is SO vocal. He shrieks and squeals all day long. Much louder than I ever remember Arianna being.
-Wearing 6 months clothes (and up). He is a BIG boy. Someone yesterday guessed his age and told us that he looked about 7 months old. Ha!
-Does OK with tummy time. Tolerates it in 10 minute stretches. Loves his bumbo, his ocean bouncy seat and his little gym/playmat. He has rolled over a few times, but not regularly.
-Loves his Momma. Like a lot. Sometimes he gets sad when I hand him over to other people. He is most content in my arms. Also, he loves being in his sling, Ergo and Baby Bjorn! Anything where he is snuggled up against me.
Here are his 4 month pictures! ( I couldn't decide which one I liked best...so I included them all!)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Our little guys are just two days apart! So cute!
Post a Comment