We are halfway through our stay with my parents in Chicago. It has really been great. Before, when we lived in Marquette, we only got to see them a few times a year. It's been so wonderful to watch them interact with their grandbabies.
Jeremy is still in Manitowoc training for his job, in a hotel until the first week of January, which is when he starts at the Oshkosh restaurant. Brady and I made a drive (2.5 hours) north up to his hotel today, and we are driving over to Oshkosh tomorrow to look at houses! Arianna stayed home with my parents, which I'm sure she will love. I hope we find a house we like, because there really isnt another weekend that works for us to travel before January...
Speaking of driving..is it possible to have PTSD from a car accident? Seriously...If you all remember, we got in a really bad car accident on Christmas last year. Our big SUV flew really far off the road and smashed into a big tree. We were up north, practically in the middle of nowhere. I was pregnant, we had Arianna and the dog in the car. It was SO scary. Awful. I cannot even explain it. Anyways, I literally hate winter driving now. I have flashbacks of us sliding all over the road and then hitting a huge tree at 60 mph. Even when the weather is ok, I'm like a white knuckle driver now..I hate it.
In other news, I have a few friends who live in the city (Chicago) and one of them is Lindsay. We lived together in college and she was also one of my bridesmaids. She knows how much I LOVEEEEE the Chicago Bears and has invited me to go to the game this Sunday with her. I have never been to a home game and I am PUMPED. It's a noon game, so I am taking the train in to the city on Sunday morning, and then the fun begins! This will also be the first time I am away from Brady for more than a few hours :/ I'm sure he and Ari will be just fine with my parents and I feel like we need to use of some of our pumped milk anyways! There is a ton!
Speaking of Brady, he is probably the happiest baby I know. And I worked in an infant room at a daycare for 4 years, then was an Early Head Start teacher for 3. I have met lots of babies, haha. Seriously, I remember talking about Ari and that she was a layed back baby...well she's got nothin' on him. He sleeps a lot, nurses like a champ and smiles at everyone. He is SO vocal. He chatters away all day long, shrieks and giggles at everything. It is so cute. I definitely don't remember Arianna being this vocal at 3 months!
Here our some pics of our little man! They are mostly from a cell phone, sorry for the crap quality! Baby #2 doesn't get much time in front of a real camera :)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Have fun on Sunday! Also, good luck finding a place :).
Post a Comment