Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

So, I don't have any pictures of the kids' opening their presents uploaded yet, but I have no idea when the next time I will be able to post is going to be, seeing as we move into our new house tomorrow so I am going to just make do with what I have!

Christmas was a whirlwind. To be honest, I am kind of glad it's over.  With 4 sets of Grandparents, 3 of which we see every Christmas, the holiday season tends to be chaotic and somewhat stressful.  I am looking forward to celebrating at our own house next year and starting some of our own family traditions instead of being on the road the whole time!

Some of the presents Arianna got that she loves are...

-a HUGE wooden dollhouse, with cute Melissa and Doug wooden dolls for inside it.  It is adorable. 

-A Barbie animal hospital/vet center <---Her favorite.  She plays at it allllll day long. It came with a little stethescope, blood pressure cuff, tweezers, and other little pretend animal doctor toys.


-A huge box of MegaBlox

-An light up aquarium for her wall in her bedroom

-tons of Disney princess dolls, dress-up clothes and toys

-a BIG box of preschool style art supplies

-loads of cute clothes from BabyGap (Brady too!)

Brady also got a bounce and spin frog thing that he can sit/stand in and the mobile that we wanted for his crib, even though he is still in our room and he might for a long time cause it makes me sad to think about putting him in a big boy crib.

Here are some pictures!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]The diversity of designs [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] over the age of boots has been staggering . 5miles each one [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] way . Schneeschuhe in Australien entstanden, ist dies der Arbeitnehmer Schuhe Scheren-Bindungen [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] zu Fu? . Several extremely popular models are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] the UGG Classic Tall, the UGG Classic Short, and the UGG Bailey Button . You can compliment your outfit with these winter boots . - If you are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]womens ugg boots[/url] really dead set on buying UGGs on sale then you should strive to be alert and quick . The simple cause getting, these boots by no means warmed their ft nor did they supply any comfort . Related Articles - Cheap, Mature, Boots, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] for free today!.[/p]