Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spanx

So, after years of hearing about how awesomly amazing Spanx are, I decided to order a pair! I ordered them a few weeks ago, on the 21st.  A few days later, I went to check on the status of them and they had been delivered already.  TO MARQUETTE, MICHIGAN.  Whoops.  We MOVED, remember? I used PayPal to pay for my order and I never changed my old address.  So, FedEx tracking said that the package was delivered and was on my old doorstep.  I called my friend Megan and had to run over there to grab them.  But wait, when she got there, nothing.  The next morning, I was on the phone with FedEx for hours and someone was finally able to tell me that the package hadn't actually been left Friday, but it was there Saturday.  They asked that I please have my friend go over and get it before someone takes it.  Ok, sent Megan back over to the old house (unoccupied) and guess what? NO PACKAGE.  Grrrr.  More phone calls to FedEx, you know how it goes where you talk to a new person every time and have to tell your whole story over again.  So annoying.  Megan eventually got the package and sent it to me here, shortly after she got it (so yeah, like weeks ago). 

I realized today that I still don't have the package.  I will make a really long story short here.  She sent it via USPS and THEY LOST MY EFFING PACKAGE.  Yes, the one I have been waiting for, for weeks.  I was beyond irritated.  I called Spanx to ask them if I could just order a new one and return the the other one when it finally comes (if they ever find it).  The girl told me they have a return policy of 30 days (which are coming dangerously close to) and that she could see if they could get me an extension but no promises.  After being on hold for a while, she came back on the phone and I was told that her supervisor said to ship me the order again, free of charge!! She told me if the other package is ever found and delivered to me, to please return it.  WOW! How is that for awesome customer service!!!??
Thanks Spanx!

No comments: